WCMS Football Homecoming is September 26, 2017, at WCHS Warrior Stadium.
- Pinning of colors will begin at 5:45 p.m. with game at 6:30.
- Cost to get in the game is $5.00.
- Crowning of queen and presentation of attendants will be at halftime.
- A dance at the WCMS gym will follow the football game.
- Students must have a ride from high school to WCMS. No walking from game to WCMS.
- Cost to get in the dance is $2.00, and tickets must be purchased at school. Ticket will NOT be sold at the door that night.
- Tickets will go on sale Thursday, September 21, 2017, during lunch and will be sold until Tuesday, September 26th.
- ONLY White County Middle School students will be allowed to attend the dance.
- White County School Board and WCMS dress code will be observed at the dance. (casual wear – no formals)
Dress Days are as follows:
(9/18/17) Monday – There’s a Storm Coming 6th- white; 7th- gray; 8th- black
(9/19/17) Tuesday: Twister Day- Wacky/Mismatched Day
(9/20/17) Wednesday: Which WITCH is Which?- Twin/Multiple Day
(9/21/17) Thursday: Lions & Tigers & Bears….Oh my! – Dress like an animal
(9/22/17) Friday: Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Your Future- College and Career Day
(9/25/17) Monday: Oz the Great and Powerful- Wear green and bling
(9/26/17) Tuesday:) There’s No Place Like HOMECOMING-Maroon & Gray Day
***You must stay in dress code for the dress-up days.
Note to Parents: Dance will not begin until football game has ended. The dance will be over at 10:00 p.m. Rides MUST be here on time. Students will not be allowed to call home.